Saturday, November 21, 2015

Give me all the bacon and eggs you have

Ron Swanson's "Give me all the bacon and eggs you have."

One of the great scenes in the food themed moments of Parks and Recreation was Ron Swanson's breakdown at the end of "Indianapolis" (Season 3 Episode 6)

After a frustrating day without the meat he craved, Ron Swanson sits at a diner and declares, "Just give me all the bacon and eggs you have." After the waiter nods, Ron continues on to say, "Wait, wait. I'm worried what you just heard was, 'Give me a lot of bacon and eggs.' What I said was, 'Give me all the bacon and eggs you have.' Do you understand?"



So, I'm no Indianapolis diner, but I am going to try to recreate this recipe.

Serves 1 Ron Swanson, or 6-12 people
Ingredients
All the bacon you have
All the eggs you have 

Cook all the eggs you have (scrambled or fried, to your preference)
Fry up all the bacon you have

Serve hot, ideally to a hungry and unamused carnivore.




No comments:

Post a Comment